Thursday, June 14, 2007

TINY ASS STUDIO YO!!

so! the show at Thinkspace was a fucking blast! Lots of artwork got sold and everybody had a great time!


here's a group photo of all of us. i'm the one humping Robert Hardgrave's head. here's the line up from Back to Front, Left to Right: Scary Joey, Kim Scott, Kristian Olson, Aaron Nather, ME, Justin Degarmo, Robert Hardgrave, Jeremy Pruitt, John Casey, and Michael Slack?! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I SEE YOU THERE, MR. SLACK!? i'm pissed i didn't get to meet you.damnit. oh well.

anyways, click here to view more of the photos and shit from me and the other dorks:
Chung Flickr
Thinkmule Flickr
Kim Scott Flickr
John Casey

also, i just thought i'd share with you guys where my studio is...




ok well now i have to go poop...er, paint..with my toothbrush. so i'll post more later.

-THE CHUNG!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

YEY!!!! Welcome to CA!! Love your new studio....you don't have to go very far to clean your brushes...just don't forget to flush..hahaaa...nah I kid, I kid....
Yea, we'll do lunch or sumtin hollywood like that. hahaha...email me when u get a chance.
Cheers!

1:39 AM  
Blogger CMR said...

Do I get a tour of your studio wne I'm out there?


FUCKIN GONUTS!!!!!!!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home