Thursday, April 05, 2007

ONLINE GARAGE SALE & NEW PAINTING

So as a lot of you already know, i'll be moving to LA at the end of May. and i still have a lot of CRAP i need to get rid of. so i need your help, i have set up an Amazon.com account to sell some books and games, and movies, and whatever else i need to get rid of. so if you're interested in helping me out, go to my online garage sale and buy something!! and if you write me a note, i just might slip something in your package as an added bonus (HINT HINT: PERHAPS AN ORGINAL SKETCH, EH?!) so go here to see if i have anything that you might want!! and i'm constantly adding more crap to sell, so BUY SOMETHING!! i just need to get rid of it!!

ALSO don't forget to buy a Tshirt from me if you haven't already done so, they're almost all sold out, and i'd like to be able to get rid of all of them before i move. www.thechung.com/shop.html

now in other news! I have a new painting i just finished, also for the Thinkspace show in June. CHECK IT OUT!!
also, i gave my purple friend some fur. he looked a little too boring without it.




4 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

hey David! That painting turned out amazing! I love him with fur!:D
I will try to make it out to that show! ;) Looks great!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Alex Noriega said...

This is my first time here and I love all your work... keep it up... really amazing stuff!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo!

I didnt know you were moving.
Crazy.

If you got time before you leave, I want to grab up another one of your pieces.
drop a note.
popartmonkey@yahoo.com

carl3

6:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!! beautiful!!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home