Tuesday, January 06, 2009

back from detroit

I'm back from a much needed vacation. Went back to detroit to visit Desiree and basically just relaxed into a puddle of putty. Desiree got me my very first xbox 360 and Fallout 3 for christmas, which led to me being glued to the TV playing video games all vacation with her while she fed me cookies and egg nog in bed...now i'm not saying that i deserved any of this sort of treatment, in fact, i'm pretty damn sure i deserved the exact opposite...which probably should have been a knee to the nuts and an uppercut in the face...but seeing how that's NOT what happened, i'm not going to complain. i can only imagine this is how Roman kings would have lived had there been xbox 360s, cookies and eggnog back in the day..or if there had ever been a grapes and wine shortage. kings i tell ya. DAMN HELL ASS KINGS!!!

anyways, now that i'm back and well rested, it's back to work. got a show this thursday at Gallery 1988 paying tribute to the Beastie Boys, who also will be attending. this is the piece i did for it:



I unfortunately don't think i'll be able to make it, despite the fact that i love the beastie boys and would love to meet them...i just don't think that my spine can handle the crowds. Man, i AM getting old. speaking of old...i can't forget to use my coupons for my next purchase of Metamucil and Glucosamine pills before they expire!

GET OFF MY DAMN PORCH YOU STUPID KIDS!!!


and speaking of yelling at kids and other various neighbors who suckass...

if you'd like to follow what the balls i do all day long, i just started a Twitter account apparently. my grandson help set it up for me. here's the link:

http://twitter.com/thechung

ok, well i'm out of here, i hope everybody had a great holiday and wishing everybody a better new year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Mister said...

Aw, what the hell man? I didn't know you were back in Michigan.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home